3/4 c. unsalted butter, cut into cubes
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 flour125 g. cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. sour cream
2 tbsp icing sugar
- Melt chocolate and butter together either in a bain-marie or in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave.
- Let it cool.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, brown sugar, sugar and salt and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture and flour and mix all together until the mixture is homogeneous. Preheat the oven at 350° F.
- Line the bottom of an 8" square cake pan with a strip of parchment paper, making sure you leave enough on each ends to make handles.
- Cover the two other sides with butter.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the cake pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and icing sugar.
- Mix together with the beaters until it's very smooth.
- Using a spoon, drop cheese mixture into 9 teaspoons, side by side, on top of cake.
- Run knife through batter to create a marbled effect.
- Slightly tap bottom of the pan against the counter to even out the batter.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs and not completely clean.
- Let it cool completely.
- Take out of pan and cut into squares.