The beauty of LIFE

Friday, February 17, 2012
He blows me kisses, he claps his hands just like mommy. He loves mommy's lullabies, he bursts into laughter when I sing him a LMFAO song. He plays wrestle with daddy, he plays "licky" with the doggy. He is amazed by mommy's earrings, he is the most curious human being. He brightens my days in ways I couldn't even begin to explain. When I pause the world around me and gaze at him, my eyes fill with the utmost admiration, my heart drowns in the deepest of loves. He can be a handful, he can be noisy. But at the end of the day, he is my son and nothing compares to him. He has taught me to overcome my fears, learn as I grow, enjoy the moment, and most of all, love to the fullest.

My blog is entitled S.O.S. Mom for the sole reason that I want to be helpful to all moms and dads who, like me, have gone through all the rainbow of emotions and questions throughout this journey called motherhood and fatherhood. Motherhood has awaken many things inside my heart, mind and soul and I want to share it all with everyone of you!

My blog is your blog...



1 Fabulous Comments:

Danielle Trudel said...

I am sure that this will help moms & dads in realizing how precious a kid is.

It is bringing back lots of good and sometimes sad souvenirs to my mind and I don't regret any of them.

Both my children are so precious to me and as we way parents one day and parents forever.

Post a Comment