Mommies On A Journey Blog Hop - Week 1

Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am happy to announce a new journey for Adventures of the Mommy Homemaker. I will be hosting a weekly 4 day blog hop! Why four days? Well, aren't we on here more during the week than on the weekend? Yes, I knew that your answer was going to be  yes! Well without further ado, I would like to introduce to you my wonderful co-hosts! Some you all may know very well and some you are going to get to know very well!
My co-hosts are as follow:  Melissa from SOS MOM, Karen from Oh My Heartsie, Glenda from Mommies Point of View and Jo from The Momma Blogger
We are a group of dedicated mommies who love to bring you all the best deals, products, recipes and advice available! We work very hard to bring you ONLY information that will save you money and make your lives as mommies easier. So please join us as we embark on this wonderful Journey together!

Rules for Blog Hop:
  1. Before entering your linky, please follow your host and co-hosts
  2. You can link up your Blog, Giveaways, Facebook, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and any other form of Social Media that you belong to!
  3. Link up and have fun!
Feel free to grab the button below and add it to your blog hop roll!



Photobucket



4 Fabulous Comments:

themommablogger said...

Hi there...Jo from The Momma Blogger here..just wnated to let you know I'm following you because of this great Blog Hop!

Unknown said...

Hi I"m stopping in from the Blog It forward group. Just followed you good luck with your hop this week. =)

Unknown said...

I stumbled on your blog today from another site, I've added my giveways. Thanks for hosting this hop, stop by and enter if you like.

Following you in all the networks we have in common.
Deb

Unknown said...

Oh buggers, I know now.. I saw your Google+ post (we're connected there already) don't know why I wasn't following your tweets. Am now..

Post a Comment