I am sure you will have most of the following on hand in order to throw this craft together. Keep in mind that you can vary the components to make it unique to your style and decor or to simply create something special for any occasion!
- One cork (preferably champagne bottle)
- One toothpick
- Green paper
- Glue stick
- A small vase
- Christmas balls
- Small tea light candle (if possible, with carved design)
- Fold your green paper in two or place two sheets together.
- With a pencil, draw a Christmas trees onto the paper.
- Cut out your shape with the scissors, making sure you are cutting into both sheets.
- Plant the toothpick into the cork.
- Glue your two tree cutouts together while making sure you have positioned your toothpick in between them.
- Choose the spot where you would like to place your centrepiece.
- Place your little tree and surround it with a few Christmas balls.
- Place the small vase on top of your arrangement, upside down.
- Sit your candle on top of your vase.